Passing of Don Deschambault's Wife
May 1, 2007
- After a long fight with cancer, Teresa Zuraw, the wife of Baritone player Don Deschambault, has passed away.
- The funeral will be tomorrow, Weds May 2nd, at 2 pm in Orillia
- Visitation will be held at the Simcoe Funeral Home, 38 James St., E., Orillia on Tuesday, May 1st from 7 to 9 p.m. and on Wednesday May 2nd from 12 noon until time of funeral services at 2 p.m
- Simcoe Funeral Home
38 James Street E.
- Google map to the funeral home
- We offer our condolences to Don and to his and Teresa's families.